Meet Crafty 2.0
I’m really excited to announce the launch of our updated website today, which we fondly refer to as “Crafty 2.0”. We launched the original website last October (2017) and, while it has had some changes since then, those have generally been incremental. By contrast, Crafty 2.0 offers a real step change in some important parts of your user experience.
• You can now create a member profile, including the subject areas you are most interested in.
• While watching a video, we’ll suggest new videos based on those preferences.
• You can add and reply to comments on videos.
• Our Collections feature is a new way for us to curate the most relevant content for you. For example, our Making the Move In House Collection includes a mix of must-know technical explainers (e.g. legal privilege), personal development and career development videos.
• You can search for videos…
• …and our filtering feature is improved.
Plus, an overall slicker and more friendly-on-the-eye aesthetic.
As well as today’s new features, Crafty 2.0 gives us a great platform to layer on more useful stuff in future. So, keep checking in for the latest updates. And, do let me know your feedback! As ever, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we’ve been spending a lot of energy on the new website, our next video series is just a few days away – I’ll let you know!