Contract Management: Peace of Mind
In sponsored partnership with ContractWorks
How do you approach contract management? And how does it differ from company to company?
This Crafty Counsel’s guide to contract management will bring you peace of mind. This box set is led by Sonia Hadjadj, legal technologist.
Sonia leads a series of discussions with some brilliant guests from across the in-house community who have very different experience with contract management. From systems which fail to keep up with a company’s evolving needs to what it’s like building tech in-house and the work it takes to get internal buy-in for, and maintain, large-scale systems.
A huge thanks to our interviewees for sharing their wisdom and insights around contract management….
- Eleanor Kearon, Head of Legal, Onfido
- Amy McConnell, Head of Legal Operations, Vodafone Business
- Alex Galtieri, Deputy General Counsel, Colt Technology Services
- Anthony Lyons, Group Legal Counsel & Company Secretary, Mako Trading
- Mark Rhodes, Managing Director (Europe), ContractWorks
ContractWorks helps companies around the world take control of their contracts by making it easier to execute, store and track corporate agreements. With implementation in just days, an easy-to-use interface and affordable pricing, starting at $600/month for unlimited users with full support, ContractWorks makes contract management software accessible to businesses and teams of all sizes.