Crafty Counsel's How To: Microsoft Office Hacks
This is a series that was born on Twitter and LinkedIn. A few friends of Crafty Counsel started chatting about how they’d taken years to learn what felt like some fundamental tools within the Microsoft Office suite - despite using Word, Excel and Powerpoint almost every day. The consensus was that there might be more to be gained by lawyers learning how to get the most out of Word, than getting up to speed on the latest in AI and other funky technologies. This series will be run on an ongoing basis - contact us if you’d like to take part.
With thanks to our contributors so far:
- Rosie Burbidge, Partner at gunnercooke
- Adam Curphey, Innovation Engagement Manager at Reed Smith
- Leanne Bentley, Operations Director at Bluebird Support Services
- Alistair Wells, Partner at Woodfords
- Jack Shepherd, Legal Tech Associate at Freshfields
- Niall Mackle, Solicitor at Burges Salmon
- Francois Coppens, General Counsel at Riaktr
- Senne Mennes, Co-Founder of Clausebase
P.S. If you want to keep up to date with the latest Crafty Counsel content, news from the sector and updates from the legal community then subscribe to our newsletter here!