Why should I subscribe to Crafty Counsel?
The subscription service provides a structured learning service for lawyers, specifically targeted for in-house counsel, who often report a lack of structured L&D services and tools in their workplace.
We provide support to General Counsel and other senior lawyers with targeted, relevant content for you and your team’s development. Many of the videos are also ideal for sharing with colleagues in the business to help you communicate aspects of your role or challenges you are facing.
Crafty Counsel has partnered with some of the best organisations and experts, including General Counsel and lawyers from leading law firms and legal tech companies to bring you the best industry insights.
The content covers technical legal topics, practical support on transforming internal legal functions and legal technology, and personal development.
The videos are organised into box sets and playlists to provide you with a curated library of content, which can also be pushed to you based on your preferences. No video lasts longer than 15 minutes, so you can fit learning around your schedule. Your 12 month subscription will be regularly refreshed and updated with new content throughout the year.
Before purchasing a subscription, feel free to browse our box sets and playlists. You will not be able to watch the subscription videos, but you will be able to see what content is currently available, plus we provide an introductory preview video to each of our box sets.
How can I use my subscription to help me and my team develop?
- Regularly share different box sets or playlists with your team and report back on learnings.
- Up-skill more junior team members on developments in the legal industry.
- Share content with other business colleagues and board members for training and presentations.
- Use our ‘in-house insights’ series as inspiration for what legal departments in other companies are doing in order to organise themselves and support their businesses efficiently.
- Support team members on areas they have identified for development using our subject or SRA Core Competency filters.
- Refresh your knowledge on specific legal subject areas.
Can I tailor my subscription?
As a subscriber, you can access your watch history and download the report to support learning & development targets or just for your own personal use. All of our videos have been individually tagged against a specific SRA competency requirement to help support you professionally – more about this here.
We also continually add to our subscription content and are driven by what our customers want to see, so if there’s something you’d particularly like us to focus on, please get in touch!
How long does a subscription last?
Each subscription lasts a year and is billed annually. Your subscription will be renewed automatically every year, but this can be cancelled at any time after your initial purchase. If you’d like to know more about our terms, including our policy on cancellations and refunds, please visit our Ts&Cs page.