A key part of becoming a legal operations leader is – well, being a leader. But how do you step into those shoes, and how do you develop your relationship with other senior stakeholders?
This is the first of our in-depth episodes on Legal Operations, led by Stephanie Hamon of Norton Rose Fulbright. In this episode, Stephanie’s interviewees talk about the importance of moving “from a cost centre to a strategic enabler”. It starts with deeply understanding your company and its strategy. It involves reflecting on and tailoring your communication style. And being collaborative with other functions outside legal.
Stephanie Hamon, Head of Legal Operations Consulting, at Norton Rose Fulbright, speaks with:
- Dave Hart, Legal Director, Global, BT
- Flora Duguid, Head of Legal, MVF
- Simon Coles, General Counsel, Growth Street
- Sharin Ahmed
- Sherrill Taggart, Group Legal Director, Post Office Group
- Keruschka Shunmugam, Legal Operations Manager, Liberis